The date for depositing the cut aid has become inquiring about the date of the cut aid. Citizens enrolled in the cut aid program are concerned to obtain the financial allocations due to support citizens who meet the conditions approved by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, and through the reference website we will indicate the date of depositing the cut aid for the year e. With reference to the method of querying the broken aid, the new link, and all other relevant important information.
What is the cut aid in Saudi Arabia
Flat assistance is financial assistance aimed at improving the living conditions of individuals whose income is limited, whether covered by social security pensions or by others, even if they are on the job or have a poor monthly income from retirement or otherwise that prevents them from obtaining social security pensions. As this program is one of the social security systems launched by the Ministry of Human Resources in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it is worth noting that the amount of support, should not exceed thirty thousand riyals for each case according to the specific controls for each program.
Deposit of cut aid
Many individuals wonder about the date of depositing the cut aid subsidy, but in fact the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development has not announced the date of disbursing the value of the cut aid, as it will not announce that except when the aid due is deposited in the accounts of the persons benefiting from that service. All registered persons should follow the account of the Ministry of Human Resources on the Twitter platform “from here” to know the date of depositing the cut assistance in the specified time periods.
The correct way to inquire about the cut and the terms of the cut aid
How to apply for the cut assistance
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development announced that it will not receive requests for cut assistance electronically through its official website on the Internet, but the citizen wishing to register in the cut aid program is required to go to visit the nearest branch of Social Security, and submit the supporting documents required for registration, and the documents and papers required for registration come in The aid is as follows:
- For the beneficiaries of the guarantee:
- Bank IBAN number.
- Brent from the Civil Status Agency.
- Bank IBAN number.
Conditions for receiving the cut aid
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development has established a set of conditions for applicants in the cut assistance program, but the conditions differ according to the categories covered by social security, and the categories not covered, which we will discuss in detail below:
Conditions for cases included in the social security pension
The concerned authorities in the social security have adopted a number of conditions and controls to obtain the cut assistance from the persons covered by the social security, and the conditions come in the form shown below:
- The applicant is treated when obtaining the cut assistance, as is the applicant for a pension application, and is subject to employment standards, commercial records, income value and other matters related to the registration application.
- The Ministry does not consider any debt-related request, as there is no social security relationship with that.
- The status of the beneficiary is verified, with the need to update the data in the event of a change or something else.
- The cut assistance may be disbursed by the Ministry for cases covered by the pension, according to the following criteria:
- For those who have no income other than the income of the security pension; The lump sum assistance can be disbursed to him every year.
- for persons who have other income in addition to the security income; The cut aid can be disbursed every two years, except in the following cases:
- A widowed woman with children.
- A divorced woman who supports her children.
- Orphaned children, whether they are in normal, healthy families or in special cases.
- Persons who receive a pension of SAR or less.
- A person beneficiary of social security may apply for a fixed-term assistance if he has completed the period mentioned in the third paragraph of this article from the nearest office to him if he is not within the limits of the office to which he belongs.
- The person with the authority may deduct from the value of the cut aid according to the scale of the cut aid in the event that the beneficiary person has not studied, if he is of educational age or children or in one of the empowerment programs provided by the Kingdom.
- The cases benefiting from the pension under the temporary disability program are required to do the things described below in order to obtain the cut assistance:
- The lump-sum assistance is given to the beneficiary person who has no monthly income other than the social security pension or to those who have companions in the pension only once during the period of his disability.
- In the event that the person has income other than the pension, the lump-sum assistance service does not include the person benefiting from the social security salary for his person.
- The lump-sum assistance payment is repeated for a person who is within the temporary disability in the event that he is present again for a new period with a description and symptoms of a disease different from the previous periods.
- The amount of the lump-sum assistance is according to the number of family members according to the schedule approved in the Social Security Regulation, which we will explain in the lines of our article below.
Conditions for cases not included in the social security pension
As for the conditions for cases not included in the social security pension, they are as follows:
- Fulfillment of the age condition, which is that the applicant must have reached the age of one year, provided that the following cases are excluded from that condition:
- Orphans, whether from natural families or orphans with special circumstances,
- and persons with severe movement disabilities who have reached the age of one year.
- The presence of one or more affiliated persons with the person benefiting from the request for assistance is a male who has reached the age of thirty-five years.
- The applicant for partial assistance is dealt with according to the procedures used by the applicant to benefit from the social security pension, and is subject to the same criteria, such as employment, the amount of income or commercial records and other matters regulating the acceptance of the registration application, within the eligibility conditions.
- The Ministry is not interested in looking into any request regarding debts, because Social Security has nothing to do with that.
- The status of the family as a whole is considered to be eligible for the cut assistance in accordance with the mentioned controls, with the exception of the following categories:
- The family of the detainee or the prisoner.
- The family of the drug addict.
- Abandoned families, provided that the limit preventing the disbursement of the cut aid is taken into account.
- The case must be investigated in the field from all sides, and all documents that support the acceptance of the exchange request must be kept.
- It is permissible to repeat the disbursement of lump-sum assistance for cases not covered by the social security pension, according to the following controls:
- The lump-sum assistance is disbursed every year to persons who have no other income, except security pension income.
- The aid can be disbursed every two years to those who have a fixed income, except in the following cases:
- The widowed woman who supports her children.
- A divorced woman who supports her children.
- Orphaned children, whether they are from natural families or people with special needs and circumstances.
- Whoever receives a retirement pension of five hundred riyals or less, according to the impeding monthly limit.
- The time period for applying for cut-off assistance for cases included or not is calculated from the date of the last aid disbursement.
- The Minister is authorized to exclude some families or all or some of these controls, and he has the right to amend or cancel whatever he deems appropriate.
- The children are separated from the widowed mother in the lump-sum assistance in the event that the woman has a separate income from the children, or vice versa for people who did not exceed the barrier limit with priority for children, and consider those who were not included in the lump-sum assistance, while in the event the income is collected and did not exceed the barrier limit, it is included family combined.
- The concerned authorities shall consider disbursing the lump-sum assistance to the family whose breadwinner has been imprisoned, according to the limit preventing the lump-sum assistance in the event that it cannot be included in the pension.
Social Security begins disbursing cut benefits today
Inquiry about the cut assistance, the new link, with the ID number
You can inquire about the cut assistance by ID number by following these steps:
- Entering the portal to inquire about cut assistance directly “from here”.
- Write the ID number in the civil registry field.
- Add the verification code that appears in the image.
- Click on “View”.
- See all the details related to the cut assistance.
Social Security begins disbursing cut benefits today
Inquiry about assistance cut off from the Civil Registry
It is also possible to inquire about the cut assistance through the civil registry number, as follows:
- Access to the portal to inquire about cut assistance directly “from here”.
- Enter the civil registry number in the space provided.
- Add the visual verification code in the image.
- Click on the “View” option.
- See everything related to the cut assistance.
Steps to inquire about the names of the beneficiaries of the Social Security lump sum
The names of the beneficiaries of the Social Security lump sum are inquired, by following the following steps:
- Go to the Ministry of Human Resources “from here”.
- Transition to electronic services.
- Selection of lump sum assistance.
- Enter the civil registry number in the provided field.
- Enter the visual verification code in the image.
- Click on the view icon to see the details.
The value of material support for the cut aid
The following table contains the limit on the entitlement to cut aid based on the number of family members, where the value of the support varies according to the number of family members, and the following is the table for the cut off aid limit in each case of the number of family members:
Number of family members Amount of assistance cut-off Limit of assistance, Saudi riyals, Saudi riyals, Saudi riyals, Saudi riyals, Saudi riyals, Saudi riyals, Saudi riyals, Saudi riyals, SR Saudi riyals Saudi riyals Saudi riyals Saudi riyals Saudi riyals Saudi riyals Saudi riyals Saudi riyals Saudi riyals Saudi riyals They are the beneficiaries of the cut aid
The Ministry of Social Development Resources clarified, in accordance with the Social Security System Regulations, that the groups benefiting from the cut aid include all families in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia whose income does not exceed the prohibition against exchange, and include: divorced and widowed, orphans and low-income families.
How to file a complaint and objection to the cut assistance
The Ministry of Human Resources stated that a complaint can be submitted through the following:
- Contact the open data team at [email protected]
- Or visit the labor and social development offices, noting that the official working hours are from Sunday to Thursday from am to pm.
- Or call the Ministry’s number, which is the following: .
- Or by communicating with the Ministry through the official account for customer care and care on the Twitter platform “from here”.
Address and working hours of the Social Security Office
You can visit one of the branches of the Social Security offices spread throughout the Kingdom, from Sunday to Thursday, starting from am to pm. The two directories of the branches can be accessed “from here”. Those branches are as follows:
- Jazan branch.
- Tabuk branch.
- Al-Jouf branch.
- Northern borders.
- Eastern Region.
- Hail region.
- Al Baha branch.
- Asir branch.
- Najran branch.
- Qassim branch.
- Riyadh Branch.
How to contact Social Security
It is possible to communicate with Social Security through many different communication channels to communicate with all citizens and residents in the Kingdom, and the following are the ways to communicate:
Headquarters visit: You can visit the branch of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in Riyadh – Al-Mughrizat District, Imam Saud Branch Road, during official working hours from Sunday to Thursday from morning until: afternoon.
Phone number: through the unified toll-free number: or on the free short number. The fund receives calls from seven o’clock in the morning until eleven o’clock in the evening.
mail box: . and zip code.
E-mail: [email protected], and a response is expected within working days.
Communication through the Twitter platform: “From here.”
Communication through the social networking site Facebook: “From here”.
Link to inquire about cut assistance: hrsd.gov.sa
You can go to the link to inquire about the cut aid by ID number or the record number “from here” and follow the steps described above in order for all the information about the beneficiary of the cut aid to appear, and whether it is within the covered categories or not.
In conclusion, we have talked about depositing cut aid, inquiring about the date of cut aid, and mentioned the method of submitting cut aid through the Internet, the conditions for obtaining cut aid for groups covered and not covered by social security.